internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Lapzilla

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Lapzilla
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 14:05:11 -0400 (EDT)

having worked in a corporate setting with Dells, I'll take my Apple any
day of the week. I've had no problems with my TiBook, where I had to have
3 Dell aptops replaced within 7 months.

On Fri, 2 May 2003, Michael Winslow Czeiszperger wrote:
> I love my laptop, but this repair thing has got me scared. For those of
> us who make a living on a computer, how in the world am I going to stop
> working for a month while Apple fiddles with it back at the national
> repair depot? If you compare that with Dell coming to my house within
> 24 hours to fix a broken laptop, its hard to justify Apples for
> business use.

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
scott AT thehellbenders.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1951 Kaiser Henry J (4" chop, 60's custom front end, bellybutton)