internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Lapzilla

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: tarus AT sortova.com,<internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Lapzilla
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 10:26:39 -0400

On Friday, May 2, 2003, at 10:10 AM, Tarus Balog wrote:
Does it wobble?

I have a Yao-book instead of Lapzilla, and I have had some issues with it:

http://apple.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=62307&cid=5834269

I'm sorry you had trouble with yours. My 15" PowerBook has had no problems at all, except for the huge problem I had purchasing from Apple. After two weeks I gave up trying to call their "online" salesperson every day to find out why my paperwork never arrived and just ordered one from MacWarehouse.

I love my laptop, but this repair thing has got me scared. For those of us who make a living on a computer, how in the world am I going to stop working for a month while Apple fiddles with it back at the national repair depot? If you compare that with Dell coming to my house within 24 hours to fix a broken laptop, its hard to justify Apples for business use.

Some things just are, so stop before you spill allegory all over your shirt. -- Pratchett
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC