internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] addendum to Apple link

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: "'tarus AT sortova.com'" <tarus AT sortova.com>, <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Jeff Bacon \(E-mail\)" <bacon AT twinight.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] addendum to Apple link
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 16:57:44 -0400

Title: RE: [internetworkers] addendum to Apple link

> > I am going to have so much Alton Brown!!!!)
> Alton Brown rul3z. I have an autographed copy of his book.

Ok, now I'm jealous.  Very very jealous.  Where'd you meet him?

(For those of you that don't know, tho honestly, he's such a geek I can't imagine y'all not knowing of him, Alton Brown is the host of Good Eats, a muy fabuloso blend of Mr. Wizard meets a cooking show.  He's funny, articulate and can illustrate organic compounds using stryofoam balls covered with thumbtacks, suspended from the ceiling by fishing line.  What's not to love?  Wednesdays 9pm Food Network).

-gina