internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Excitement, Adventure and Really Wild Thing s

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "'bacon AT twinight.org'" <bacon AT twinight.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Excitement, Adventure and Really Wild Thing s
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 10:07:17 -0400

Title: RE: [internetworkers] Excitement, Adventure and Really Wild Things

Gosh, thank *y'all* -- what a blast!  So much more fun with a clump of folks you know!  Speaking of, I'd like to attempt to assemble a "guest list" -- here's my first stab (I know I've missed a lot, but I don't think I knew everyone either.  And if I knew you and I forgot you, well, I'm a dolt) -- please add yourselves and whoever else I've missed:

(in no order whatsoever)

Michael Czeisperger
Maria Winslow
Craig Duncan
Diana Duncan
Rebecca Board, her husband (Mike?) and their two boys
Dave Matusiak
Liz Locus(t?)
Michael Thomas
Aylett Thomas (Thomas?)
Thomas Beckett
Deborah (Beckett? Gads I should know this)
Jeff Bacon
Michael Best
Greg Cox
Uzi Uzoma
Scott Lundgren
(me)
Aylett's friend Wendy
Tim?  Tom?  The one I met at the end when I was post-go-kart dizzy
The Hirenetworks guy with the nice shirt
????

Thanks,

Gina