internetworkers - [internetworkers] Mini Cooper

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Carol Thomson <cthomson AT topsailtech.com>
  • To: internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Mini Cooper
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:53:16 -0400

I'm about to buy a Mini Cooper. Can't swing the S, but going for the standard 5 speed, Premium and Sport packs, and possibly leather seats. I'd appreciate any comments from current owners. I think there is at least one of you. Any experience with getting service at W-S? I'm in Durham. Any option you'd do differently in hindsight? Does the sun bake you with the mesh sun roof shade?

Thanks,
Carol