internetworkers - [internetworkers] web authoring & help tools

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] web authoring & help tools
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:27:38 -0400

Hola,

I want to get some additional software skills under my belt and I'd like some
opinions from you people. I've used RoboHelp and like it just fine, but
what's anyone's experience with ForeHelp? Or others?

Also, what about Dreamweaver and the like? I've only done web stuff in text
editors and want to learn other ways.

Write me off-list if you want to. I would hate for my innocent question turn
into some sort of big geek battle ;)

Thanks--
Beth