internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] textile workers of the future?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Eric Jackson <ejaxon AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] textile workers of the future?
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 15:52:16 -0500

Mike,

I mostly agree with what you wrote, but I also think that there is tremendous potential (nowhere near realized yet) for separating design and implementation of software, which means that in sheer numbers the market for programmers who are not strong on the architecture and management side may not look like exactly like that for textile workers, but could get uncomfortably close.

Eric