internetworkers - [internetworkers] Problems with mail TO rr.com accounts

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Problems with mail TO rr.com accounts
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:00:47 -0500 (EST)

We're getting complaints from people on RTPnet who have forwarded their
mail to 'rr.com' accounts, and aren't getting it. We can see their mail
waiting in the RTPnet sendmail queue, with messages like "read error from
kcmx02.mgw.rr.com" and "connection reset".

Do you have any ideas on this?

This is twice now in the last 3 weeks their mail had been down for a full
working day.

Judy Hallman (hallman AT rtpnet.org, http://www.rtpnet.org/hallman)
Executive Director, RTPnet, NC (http://www.RTPnet.org/)