internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Panhandlers in Chapel Hill

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Panhandlers in Chapel Hill
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 13:56:36 -0500 (EST)

I have and can forward a lengthy legal brief that explains in detail the
legal problems with the recommendation (I will send it on to David).
Later, I understand you will be able to find a copy at
http://www.lotusmedia.org/ch/legal031903.html but I don't see it there
yet. Speech need not be political to be protected by the way.