internetworkers - [internetworkers] Resurgence of Urban Planning

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Jesse D.d.m. Wilbur)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Resurgence of Urban Planning
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:32:42 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I have a friend who is a reporter at the Independent (formerly a writer for
Salon, also the author of the Creative Class article that got so much
discussion a month or two ago). She wants to champion the tech/geek side of
living, and she is really interested in the Urban Planning discussion. If any
of ya'll are interested in contributing your thoughts on Urban Planning (and
getting a plug for INW), contact her at morgan AT indyweek.com, or by calling
286-1972 x 152. Ask for Fiona.

Jesse

PS: A quote from the good author herself:
"I'm already working on a story about Project Gutenberg and one on how new
webcasting regulations will affect college broadcasters. I'm interested in
leads on electronic arts and music, web art, intellectual property issues, and
whatever else might be important to the local [tech]/geek community."

she's the real deal. expect to see her at the next (non-snowing) INW.

jdw

=====