internetworkers - [internetworkers] Habitat [was 'out my window']

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Dallas Smith)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Habitat [was 'out my window']
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:35:20 -0500

>Would anyone from INW be interested in being on a work team, or helping
organize one?

I'm hosting a Habitat for Humanity work day tomorrow, 8:30 - 4 in Raleigh
for the Raleigh Jaycees. If anyone is interested in coming out, let me
know. We'll be doing roofing and siding and have a large group already but
the more the merrier. If the INW ends up setting up a team and needs
help/contacts, let me know.
Dallas
--
Dallas Anne Smith