internetworkers - [internetworkers] out my window

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Michael D. Thomas)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] out my window
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:21:14 -0500

> Remind me
> next year and maybe you can shame me into coordinating with Goodwill. :)

Yup. It's all about metamorphosing critics in to contributors :-)

Now that INW has done some charity work with the clothing drive, are others
interested in doing some more?

What other charities may be of interest to you?

I was talking to Marcus Hewitt last night about Habitat For Humanity -- he
organizes the Wake County Young Bar Association's efforts for Habitat For
Humanity. Would anyone from INW be interested in being on a work team, or
helping organize one?

Beyond volunteering, what other fun stuff might people be interested in? I
know that Gina's Valentines Making table was a big hit last night....

Cheers!