internetworkers - [internetworkers] And now something completely different

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Josep L. Guallar-Esteve)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] And now something completely different
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:03:41 -0500

Guys,

After all this e-storm, I feel like a need a break.

What good jokes have you recently heard? I'd like to read some.=20

I'm sick'n'tired of Iraq, WMD, World Economy, Religion, Shuttle, FlameWar=
s and=20
generaly-speaking "bad-karma generating topics". I need a change. I need=20
spring to return, with fresh air and overall good moods.

Anyway, I'm having tonight Serrano ham , in French crispy baguettes with=20
tomatoe sandwich (Catalan style). And some greek olives on the side (Kala=
mata=20
and others). And, whay not? some nice Merlot from France.=20

I need a break. Maybe I'll unsubscribe form the list for a couple of mont=
hs.=20
Yeah, I'll do that tonight.

Salut,
Josep
--=20
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve=09=09Eastern Radiologists, Inc.
MaDuIxA PoWeR!