internetworkers - [internetworkers] And now something completely different

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Bill Geschwind)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] And now something completely different
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:55:19 -0500

All that food y'all are talking about sure does sound fabulous. My plans
for this evening are not nearly as elaborate: leftover General Tso's
Chicken from Neo China the other day, along with a couple of beers and
putting my brain in idle while watching WWE Raw.

Josep: Please don't leave the list! Even though I may not always see eye
to eye with your viewpoint, I do appreciate the perspective you lend to
things and I for one would miss your participation here.

- Bill