internetworkers - [internetworkers] More conspiracy theories (or interesting facts?)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (David R. Matusiak)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] More conspiracy theories (or interesting facts?)
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:56:35 -0500

ummm.... i thought the original christians were spores send down by
the aliens with the intention of building a formidable near-human
presence on Earth that would soon control politics and media enough to
make the eventual takeover by the aliens even easier?

i mean, that is what it says in my copy of the "Satanic Conspiracy
Theorist Handbook." seriously, look it up -- its towards the beginning
(pp. 15-21).