internetworkers - [internetworkers] No snow til midnight?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zzd <zzd AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] No snow til midnight?
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:31:23 -0500

SE Cary shortly after 8pm and the skylights the ground surrounding our house
are covered in a thin whte layer of snow. Sorry we missed the good company,
but are glad that and the we are safe and warm while recovering from the cold
that has afflicted us both.

Hope everyone who made it to the meeting tonight had a good time, we will see
you all next month.

Craig

PS Uzoma, we have a deck of cards that you left here at New Year, they look
like they are marked ;-)