internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Oh, my goodness...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <david AT designhammer.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Oh, my goodness...
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:19:16 -0500

On 1/15/03 11:17 AM, "David R. Matusiak" <dave AT matusiak.org> wrote:

> 1. chinese in raleigh? that is simple -- Neo-China in the Wal*Mart
> complex on 70 (Glenwood Ave). year in, year out - my favorite chinese
> in the whole state!!

I must say, while tasting eating, Neo China serves some of the most
unauthentic Chinese fair I have tasted. While I have yet to find a place I
really like, I believe there are better choices in the Triangle.

David

(a snobby ex New Yorker who learned how to use chopsticks before attending
kindergarten, at Chinatown restaurants that did not have menus in English)