internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Election day

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Election day
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 23:41:40 -0500

Rachel Cox wrote:
'Cause y'know, one day I'd really like to have the money to buy a nice little Mercedes convertible, or maybe a Ferrari, and though I'm fairly sure that won't ever happen, I'd like to know whether I'll be off the hook at that point about caring for my fellow men.

Maybe just a few /lucky/ men for you, Rachel! And if they're really nice, you'll let them drive your Ferrari a little. :)

TaB