internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] movers recommended?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Wagoner <dbwagoner AT yahoo.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] movers recommended?
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 05:34:45 -0800 (PST)

I used Two Men and a Truck (Raleigh) twice in the last couple of years and was very satisfied both times.  They sent an estimator guy to the house to provide a written estimate, guaranteed within a certain percent, so that you know the maximum you might have to pay.

The movers were very careful with our stuff both times and used lots of blankets, furniture wraps, etc. to protect our stuff.  The guys worked so hard that I tipped them both times because they finished early and saved me some cash.  Of course I helped carry stuff out to the truck and that saved time and money.  They also mail a customer satisfaction card to you after each move for feedback.

HTH,

david

 "Stella L." <thumb_nails AT yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi guys,
do you have a mover in Durham/triangle area that you
would recommend? Someone resonably priced and
dependable.
Thanks
Stella