internetworkers - [internetworkers] USB SmartMedia card readers for Linux?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] USB SmartMedia card readers for Linux?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:11:00 -0400

I realize this question would be best posted to TriLug, but I'm not a member
nor do I wish to be...and I know there are lots of lovely Linux users on this
list.

Has anyone set up a USB SmartMedia card reader/writer for Mandrake? I'm
particularly interested in brands/models that you've had success or failure
with. I've found a few sites with listings, but I'd also like the first-hand
experiences of people I know and trust.

Thanks!

Diana