internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] USB SmartMedia card readers for Linux?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] USB SmartMedia card readers for Linux?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:53:59 -0400

We have both 8.2 and 9.0 installed, and I would prefer it to work for 9.0, as
the 8.2 is still around just while we're checking out 9.0.

Most of what I've read about the ones that work, it all seems to be pretty
much plug-and-play. I think we're going to pick up the Imation FlashGO --
anyone have any experience with that one?

Thanks,
Diana