internetworkers - [internetworkers] Consumer Fraud Prevention Success! [Fwd: Your MyPoints Account - Terminated (KMM6955346C0KM)]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Dan Smith <anilorac AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Consumer Fraud Prevention Success! [Fwd: Your MyPoints Account - Terminated (KMM6955346C0KM)]
  • Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 15:57:16 -0400

Hey everyone!  This is sweet.

I never contacted mypoints.com directly, and have not registered this email account with any commercial or questionable parties (I use a yahoo! account for registration garbage).  I actually read privacy statements before registering anything.

{insert an imaginary really big grin} It seems either the NC or IL Attorney General must have gotten to them?  Short turn around, but what else could it be?

My faith in speaking up has been affirmed.

Dan "Fraud TIPSter" Smith