internetworkers - [internetworkers] Roommate in Chapel Hill

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <camccarthy AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Roommate in Chapel Hill
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 21:09:51 -0400

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a roommate in Chapel Hill. Here's my post on the off-campus
housing page. Please contact me if you're interested. If you know someone
else who may be interested, feel free to forward this...

Gender: Either Year in College: Graduate Smoking: no Pets: no
Other Roommate Preferences: Considerate, open-minded.

Personal Information: I'm a considerate, open-minded person looking for the
same in a roommate for a two bedroom apartment at Glen Lennox. The rent is
$368/month + ½ utilities, the apartments have hardwood floors, gas heat,
free video rentals, gym membership, and concierge service. All the
apartments are one-story, brick, and well-built, and the neighborhood has
lots of grass, trees, and is quiet. I have a BSMT, BSEE, and MBA and work
full-time days at UNCH in Laboratory Information Services. I sing a little,
have done some voice work and a brief stint in radio, am a runner,
pool-player, and like most professional sports (better change that to
college quick! :)).

I tend to keep the temperature comfortable (77-ish), keep the stereo and TV
down or off when there's a chance that it will disturb someone else, and try
to keep the atmosphere in the apartment harmonious. I do drink, don't smoke,
and am easy to get along with. I have a hands-off, live-and-let-live
attitude toward others' lifestyles...

Contact: Colleen McCarthy, (h) 460-0641, (c) 349-4015, (w) 966-2059,
camccarthy AT nc.rr.com, camccart AT unch.unc.edu (Please copy both) Submitted:
August 16, 2002

http://housing.unc.edu/offcampus/roommate_listing.html

Colleen McCarthy, PMP
Technology Manager/Project Manager
BSEE (Go State!), MBA (C'mon Tarheels!)
(h) (919) 460-0641
camccarthy AT nc.rr.com

  • [internetworkers] Roommate in Chapel Hill, Colleen McCarthy, 08/16/2002