internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Dumb question

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Dumb question
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 12:07:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, David R. Matusiak wrote:
->don't be a dirty pirate!

Every time I hear of "copyright violators" and laws regarding such I think
of the RICHH disclaimer:

"RICHH disclaimer: The following story contains naughty
bits. If you are under 18, or if this has somehow wandered onto
the K12 net, STOP READING NOW. Do not, I repeat, do not email it
to all your friends. And for God's sake do not make a printout of
it and distribute copies all over your school. I mean sure, it'll
be cool and all, and you'll probably have lots of new friends, and
you'll probably even get lots of dates which will lead to numerous
nights of hot, sticky backseat passion, but like, you could get in
big trouble. Cause I know a kid who did it and sure, it was cool
for awhile, but all the new friends he made weren't like *real*
friends. Plus like, it's all fully and legally copyrighted and
if you think you're so tough now, let's see how you feel after a
few months in the joint sharing a cell with a disgruntled former
Kinko's employee with something to prove. Copyright prison--you
wouldn't last a day."

cheers
KJ