internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Dumb question

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: "internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Dumb question
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 09:04:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Gina Norman wrote:

> And *NO* I am NOT planning on doing this
> (though I think I shall rip all my CDs onto my hard drive)...

there is no legal and/or sensible reason to do this.
only a dirty pirate and/or copyright thief would do such a thing.
and believe me, "they" will wreak a horrible vengence on you.

everyone knows that once your original source is lost or damaged, the only
recourse is to purchase it new again.

don't be a dirty pirate!
d.m.
m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d o t n e t