internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Health insurance

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: "internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Health insurance
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:31:35 -0700 (PDT)

> I think the main motivation is that BCBS management
> want to have CEO-style salaries and perks. You know, line their
> pockets. And the "investment community" wants more opportunities
> to make money off of the health benefits of poor slobs like me.

don't forget!! driving down costs (by making you see physicians only in
korea)
will allow them more leeway to add more "health benefit members" whom they
can
turn around and screw in the same exact way!!

more members == more cash influx == the facade of better service

don't you get it?? simple business economics 101...

> Bloodsuckers.

indeed. but when i say that, it sounds bitter.
drm
m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d o t n e t