internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Health insurance

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <czei AT webperformanceinc.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Health insurance
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:34:38 -0400

On Thursday 25 July 2002 11:28 am, Gina Norman wrote:
> I know we've had discussions of which insurance plans accepted individuals
> into their "groups" and offered good services at good rates...
>
> Did anyone happen to collect these recommendations/suggestions -- and if
> you did, would you consider passing them on.

I'm also looking-- apparently increasing the rates by 50% wasn't good enough
for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, we've been dumped as well. I just got a letter
yesterday explaining that I will no longer be a customer as of Dec.

Time to look for yet another health insurance provider :-(

--
Michael Czeiszperger
czei AT webperformanceinc.com