internetworkers - RE: another delicious topic [more on Asheville]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: another delicious topic [more on Asheville]
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 15:48:16 -0700 (PDT)

are you still at work Paula?

hello? you work for the federal government. it is after 5:00 pm on a night
before a major holiday -- a potential **FOUR DAY WEEKEND**!!
you should be partying like a rock star!
...but we should resume this techie/hippie paradise discussion after the
wkend.
dave ;)
m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d o t n e t