internetworkers - NO GATHERING THIS THURSDAY: Have fun on the Fourth!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: NO GATHERING THIS THURSDAY: Have fun on the Fourth!
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 13:02:46 -0700 (PDT)

What: NO GATHERING THIS WEEK! InterNetWorkers takes off July 4th!
When: Thursday, July 4th - whatever time you get around to it.
Where: Whereever suits your fancy!
Why: We imagined folks had their own plans for the holiday.
RSVP: While not entirely necessary, I still love hearing from you at
matusiak(at)speakeasy(dot)net

Darlings -

The heat and ozone levels are stratospheric! Why not relax with a drink and
wait
for your turn to play badminton? We hope everyone enjoys a safe, relaxing and
truly excellent holiday. Please stay tuned to your email box, however, as
news
of the Just-Around-The-Corner Brew Tour is headed your way.

Best wishes,
dave m.
m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d o t n e t