internetworkers - GATHERING: Support Your Local Brew Tour!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: GATHERING: Support Your Local Brew Tour!
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 13:06:11 -0700 (PDT)

What: InterNetWorkers July Beer-Stravaganza!
When: Saturday, July 13th - 1:00pm
Where: Carolina Brewing Company's Brew Tour
140 Thomas Mill Rd.
Holly Springs, North Carolina 27540
Phone: (919) 557-2337
Fax: (919) 557-2338
Why: They are offering us FREE BEER. (You know, "Free" like Linux?)
RSVP: matusiak(at)speakeasy(dot)net

We are breaking the cycle of First Thursday gatherings with an adventure out
the far-off realm of Holly Springs. Please join us for the Carolina Brewing
Company's Brew Tour!! From all accounts I've heard, the tours start promptly
at
1:00 p.m. So, you might want to get there a bit early. Since this will be a
first for me as well, I cannot offer parking suggestions - however, I imagine
they should have sufficient parking for us all. Carpooling and Sober Driving
are
strongly encouraged by the community.

More information can be found at the CBC home page
<http://www.carolinabrew.com/index.html>.

Here are some more links for y'all!

Directions and Map <http://www.carolinabrew.com/tour.html>

Real Beer Page
<http://realbeer.com/cgi-bin/realbeer/search/brewtour.cgi?types=B:M:R:N:T&state=NC>
Carolina Brewing Company
Brewer: John Shuck

commentary from spectator
<http://www.spectatoronline.com/1999/040399/notebook3.html>

yahoo map
<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?&Pyt=Tmap&addr=140+Thomas+Mill+Rd.&csz=Holly+Springs,+NC+27540>

Lastly, I guarantee the web site will be updated no later than the actual
date
of the event. ;)
Hope to see you all there! Don't forget to RSVP to me, if at all possible.
dave ;)
m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d o t n e t