internetworkers - Re: TOMORROW: June Gathering at El Chilango!!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: TOMORROW: June Gathering at El Chilango!!
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 01:02:09 -0400

> Well, I hate to say it, but it looks like I have missed this meeting.

It was a great one!

The staff took good care of us. They made a long table -- possibly the longest
yet -- that accommodated most of our group, with some spillage in to the
booths. But we weren't entirely sedentary. Far from it! There was lots of
mobile mingling as people finished their tasty food and even some dancing.

All thanks to Matusiak for putting together a wonderful event and for
introducing many of us to a neat new restaurant tucked just off the beaten
path.

Can't wait for our weekend fun at the brewery next month -- another Matusiak
event!

Cheers!