internetworkers - Re: TOMORROW: June Gathering at El Chilango!!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Bill Vinson <billvinson AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: TOMORROW: June Gathering at El Chilango!!
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 19:18:04 -0400

On Wednesday, June 5, 2002, at 05:02 PM, David R. Matusiak wrote:

What: InterNetWorkers June gathering
When: Thursday, June 6, 2002, 7:00 p.m.
Where: El Chilango!

Well, I hate to say it, but it looks like I have missed this meeting. I had hoped it would be my first Internetworkers meeting, but I had some last minute things come up. Well, I guess I will have to shoot for July. Just hasn't worked out the past 2 months. Anyway, hope you all have a good time and maybe in July I will get to meet those of you that I don't know from TriLUG.

Sorry,
Bill
Bill Vinson
http://www.trilug.org/~billv