internetworkers - TOMORROW: June Gathering at El Chilango!!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: TOMORROW: June Gathering at El Chilango!!
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 14:02:17 -0700 (PDT)

What: InterNetWorkers June gathering
When: Thursday, June 6, 2002, 7:00 p.m.
Where: El Chilango!
506 Jones Ferry Rd Carrboro, NC 27510
(919) 960-0171
Why: 'Cause everyone loves to come to Carrboro!!
RSVP/Questions: matusiak(at)speakeasy(dot)net

One Last Minute Reminder about El Chilango! tomorrow. From the current RSVPs,
we
should have a good showing of "regulars" as well as some new faces! I am
excited
to see you all!! Hope you are enjoying this great summer weather! I hope it
is
HOT! HOT! HOT! tomorrow!!

Should you need more info, please don't hesitate to email me or review the
website <http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/>. See ya tomorrow nite!

m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d o t n e t