internetworkers - Re: Preston

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <czei AT webperformanceinc.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Preston
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 07:48:49 -0400

On Friday 07 June 2002 05:30 pm, you wrote:
> The word from the BBB is that they called Mr. Laughinghouse and he has
> promised to remove my name from his list.

I got the same letter from the BBB. Mine also reminded me that their
participation was voluntary, and there was little they could do besides
forward my complaint to Mr. Laughinghouse.

Since then I also got autodialed by an out of state company promising free
beepers. This is getting out of hand.

--
Michael Czeiszperger
czei AT webperformanceinc.com

  • Re: Preston, Steven Champeon, 06/07/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Preston, Michael Czeiszperger, 06/08/2002