internetworkers - Re: Stay away from TrianglePR

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heather Hesketh <heather AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Stay away from TrianglePR
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 15:22:28 -0400

At 01:29 PM 6/6/2002 -0400, Michael Czeiszperger wrote:

>Now I'm writing my own press releases, which, while not great, at least use
>mostly correct grammar.

Michael, are you trying to garner local or national PR? If local, I recommend Diane Pettus (http://www.pettusinc.com/). Her operation is small and she only takes on a limited number of clients, but when she does work with you, she does a wonderful job.

Heather

---
Heather A. Hesketh http://www.hesketh.com
CEO vox: 919.834.2552 x12
hesketh.com/inc. fax: 919.834.2554

Up to $20 billion per year is being left on the table.
Read User Experience as Corporate Imperative.
http://www.hesketh.com/proof/white_papers/