internetworkers - Re: Cheese, Wine and Chocolate

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Cheese, Wine and Chocolate
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 19:16:09 -0000 (UTC)

You should try Fowler's in Durham, next to Brightleaf Square.

http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile/6195420/

And A Southern Season in
Chapel Hill, Eastgate Shopping Center.

http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile/6156261/

Both are wonderlands of good
food.

TaB

> I was wondering if some of y'all knew good places in the Triangle
> get high-end cheese and chocolate?
>
> I'm looking for things like Spanish
Manchego, Stilton, Cambazola or
> Fontina... 'the good stuff'. Things to nosh with good
wines. Leads on
> Bahlsen cookies and dried Muscat grapes would also be excellent...
>

> Recommendations of good wines (reds or whites), cheeses and chocolates
> would also be
greatly appreciated... I'm trying to broaden my horizons
> a tad. :-)
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ You are currently subscribed to

internetworkers as: thomas AT tbeckett.com To unsubscribe send a blank
> email to leave-
internetworkers-91030S AT franklin.oit.unc.edu