internetworkers - Cheese, Wine and Chocolate

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josef Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Cheese, Wine and Chocolate
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 15:14:46 -0400

I was wondering if some of y'all knew good places in the Triangle to get
high-end cheese and chocolate?

I'm looking for things like Spanish Manchego, Stilton, Cambazola or
Fontina... 'the good stuff'. Things to nosh with good wines. Leads on
Bahlsen cookies and dried Muscat grapes would also be excellent...

Recommendations of good wines (reds or whites), cheeses and chocolates would
also be greatly appreciated... I'm trying to broaden my horizons a tad. :-)

Thanks,
Joe K