internetworkers - Re: RTP Pub?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Childers.Paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: RTP Pub?
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 10:28:32 -0400

I would second the recommendation for West 94th in Woodcroft, and add
one for "Out of the Park," which is on Airport Blvd. in the same little
building as Baby Moon Cafe. A good selection of beer, lots of room,
great Phillys. The sandwich, you know. They have a hot buffet at lunch,
too. I seem to recall they allow smoking in one half, but it's not
"smoky," for those who don't appreciate going home in stinky clothes.

Paula the lurker, who doesn't seem to be lurking as much these days.
hmm.

Calvin Powers

<calvin@cspowers. To: InterNetWorkers

com>
<internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
cc:

05/13/02 06:34 PM Subject: [internetworkers]
RTP Pub?
Please respond to

InterNetWorkers

Howdy,

If there's one thing that I think the internetworkers can be counted on
for, it's recommendations for good bars/pubs.

I want to set up a happy hour for my team at work and need a
recommendation
for a good hangout in RTP. I figure that good bars are hard to find in
RTP.
But I figure if I try to hold it in Raleigh/cary/durham, etc, folks
won't
come.

So how about it folks? Where's the best place for an after-work drink in
RTP?