internetworkers - Re: RTP Pub?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist AT darkcanvas.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: RTP Pub?
  • Date: 13 May 2002 21:35:15 -0400

On Mon, 2002-05-13 at 18:44, Josef Komenda wrote:
> It would, of course, depend on your definition of ambiance, but 'Ray's Elbow
> Room' on Hwy 55, just north of 54/40 and Meridian parkway would get my vote.

I like Ray's. Sure, it's a bit of a dive, but it's a nice dive. I also
like to eat lunch there every so often. Been doing that for 6 years, and
the food has always been OK.

The beer is always cold. Maybe it's not as wide a selection as some of
the fancy places, but good enough for my low-brow tastes. *grin*

-- Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney --
-- ICQ: 4855069 AIM: ksonney --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC 6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9

"I will rule you all with an Iron Fist! You! Obey the fist!" - Zim