internetworkers - Re: RTP Pub?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist AT darkcanvas.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: RTP Pub?
  • Date: 13 May 2002 22:36:29 -0400

On Mon, 2002-05-13 at 10:25, Josep L. Guallar-Esteve wrote:
> I guess now it's a nice time for you to celebrate at Ray's.

Hmm. if it weren't for the smoking allowed atmosphere, I'd suggest to
the new SC that we have our annual organizational luncheon there.
Although the back deck should be open by now...

> You know, that InstallFest that went so well, the good life of a
> respected father, the recent Hurricanes kicking some Canadien's
> "darriere"...

Yeah, it's not to bad. *grin* Although I think you had a lot more to do
with the Installfest going well than I did. I just showed up and lended
a hand where needed, y'know?

-- Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney --
-- ICQ: 4855069 AIM: ksonney --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC 6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9

"I will rule you all with an Iron Fist! You! Obey the fist!" - Zim