internetworkers - RE: Vet Recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Welna.Sarah" <welna AT niehs.nih.gov>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Vet Recommendations
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 09:54:16 -0400

Dallas - I use "Park Vet" (968-3758) which is on Hwy 54, between Hope Valley
and
Fayetteville Road (735 Hwy 54) - They've been great - I've used them for 8
years... And if anyone needs a pet sitter in the Chapel Hill/South Durham
area
(to drop by during the day, or to do over night stays), I just had an
excellent
pet sitter stay with my pup for 17 days - he was in great spirits when we
arrived home (barely missed us!) and she watered the plants, took in the mail,
etc. as well.

Sarah

P.S. your new dogs are adorable!