internetworkers - Re: those dastardly memo nazis

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver AT apache.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers digest <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: those dastardly memo nazis
  • Date: 21 Mar 2002 07:59:50 -0500

>I certainly would agree that MS has made absolutely brilliant business
>decisions throughout its history.
>I also attest that they make world-class software that is best-of-breed

I must have missed those products.. Excuse me I have to reboot after
every email, I'm on windows 95... <reboot> okay well. Quantity over
quality does not make "best-of-breed" or "world-class" -- well marketed
yes...really the only thing that is impressive is their GUI...course
that's if you like bloated GUIs.

>in
>many markets. As someone

-Andy