internetworkers - RE: Fun places to drive?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Fun places to drive?
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 08:39:01 -0500

I definitely second that! Often when I need to drive to Greensboro I
head out from Carrboro on Jones Ferry Road and take the 'Old Chapel Hill
- Greensboro Highway,' basically just follow the signs to Greensboro
from there. This route will take you through Snow Camp, Eli Whitney and
Kimesville and only takes about 10 or so minutes more than taking the
Interstate, but the drive is infinitely more enjoyable.

- Bill