internetworkers - Re: PC web design software

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: PC web design software
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:44:31 -0500 (EST)

ATN at UNC-Chapel Hill teaches Dreamweaver. Their course handouts for all
their classes are wonderful and they are online. I found links to
Dreamweaver handouts on
http://www.unc.edu/atn/training/descript/Internet2.html
Dreamweaver is on the bottom of the page. Click Workshop Documentation

Judy Hallman (hallman AT rtpnet.org, http://www.rtpnet.org/hallman)
Executive Director, RTPnet, NC (http://www.RTPnet.org/)