internetworkers - Re: PC web design software

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: PC web design software
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 07:48:15 -0500 (EST)

Alan,

If the client is not for profit, you could probably use RTPnet. See our
services for members at http://www.rtpnet.org/membership/
They do not need to be a registered nonprofit -- we just don't host
commercial or personal web sites. For a list of members, see
http://www.rtpnet.org/rtpnet/rtpwic.shtml

The membership fee of $50/year is used to support Triangle area community
technology centers.

Judy Hallman (hallman AT rtpnet.org, http://www.rtpnet.org/hallman)
Executive Director, RTPnet, NC (http://www.RTPnet.org/)
Board Member, Birchwood Learning Center (http://www.RTPnet.org/blc/)