internetworkers - Re: PC web design software

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: PC web design software
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:56:35 -0500

El dia Monday 28 January 2002 12:34 pm, no tenies res mes que fer i vas i
m'envies aquest mail:

> I'm setting up a client with software and hosting for their two upcoming
> sites. The problem is, they're equipped with PCs and I've always operated
> from Macintosh (no comments, please; they all suck, and I'm switching to
> Linux or somesuch as soon as I figure it out). Anyway, what's the standard
> or everyone's preference for PC-based web design software?

I enjoy working with Quanta+ on Linux. It supports HTML, JavaScript, PHP and
CSS. There's a payware version for Windows called "QuantaGold"

http://quanta.sourceforge.net
http://www.thekompany.com/products/quanta/

HTH

Salut,
Josep
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve, QA-Test Engineer, Red Hat, Inc.
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/