internetworkers - Re: Two Years Ago Today

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sarah Ovenall <sovenall AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Two Years Ago Today
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 13:30:27 -0500

Cool pictures! I posted a couple that I took this morning in north Durham:
http://www.ovenall.com/diary/

They said on the news that Durham had about 4" of snow, but we measured 8" in our yard. (please refrain from comments about 4 inches seeming like 8 :)

Sarah

As an aside, I took some pictures last night and this morning in Fuquay.
If anyone wants to see them, they can currently be found at:

http://beta.lunenburg.org/pictures/ezalbum/album.php?collection_name=collection.xml&album_source=snow2002.xml&page_number=0

--Wade
--
Victoria Regina Tarot