internetworkers - Re: Two Years Ago Today

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sarah Ovenall <sovenall AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Two Years Ago Today
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 11:29:23 -0500

Yeah, I've been having problems with RR the last week
or two. Looks like RR is switching my dynamic ip
address faster than my router can keep up, at least
that's the excuse from RR tech. support.

It's the opposite for me: Road Runner has only changed my IP address once in the past year.

I've noticed that RR is off-and-on quite slow lately, but I haven't noticed it completely down. Sarah

--
Victoria Regina Tarot
http://www.thefool.com