internetworkers - Re: Two Years Ago Today

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josef J. Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Two Years Ago Today
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 11:31:41 -0500

Help! I'm trapped in my house with 2 kegs of beer! Oh, wait, nevermind...

I just finished shoveling the driveway and sidewalk, and putting de-icer on
same. I layered up, put on the Purple Polartek Head Sokz thingie (
http://headsokz.com/products/300_series.htm ) and sweat like crazy under
there.
The best part? Since I had Lasik performed in October, it was the first time
in
my life that I didn't have glasses to fog up. Whee!

Of course, now I smell like an old sock.

Beth, if you are without heat, I recommend chopping all your furniture into
tiny
bits and burning them in your living room in a 55 gallon barrel. Be sure to
open
a window first.

Joe K