internetworkers - Re: New [to me] Web Effect on Yahoo! Auto for Jag Ad

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jason Laughlin <jason AT jasonlaughlin.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: New [to me] Web Effect on Yahoo! Auto for Jag Ad
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 14:51:49 -0500

Neat.

The only company I've seen developing this is EyeBlaster
(http://www.eyeblaster.com/).
They do ad effects superimposed over the web pages. No indication for sure
if they're
doing the Jag ad since they're gallery's a bit dated, but it seems likely.

As for getting it to happen again, it depends on whether or not their
adserver is set to
deliver it more than once a day per visitor.

Jason